Blumaroo Day

This is my short reflection of blumaroo day. Please visit my pets page for graphics, __munchkin__ is my username and FionaM is her name

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

a pic soThere are way too many sites out there that have basically 'copied' neopets. A few sites are marapets and chibi paws There are more but you can find those. All you really have to do is type in ' virtual pet games' in a search box and you will come up with about 20. Well im not here to yell at them Im just here to tell you about them.

Well lets get started with marapets. When I first went to the site I thought," they copied everything". There money is called 'mp' but for the money sign they used the neopoints bag. They did it by making it smaller to make it look like a M. There pets are pretty much copied. They have a pet called a 'xoi' which looks excatly like the neopets 'koi'. I also would like to point out that they have pretty much copied the Neopets Paint brushes, but instead they made 'costums'. This site has totally overdone the neopets rules and copied there whole site basically. I have sent multiple reports and so have my friends!!

Now with chibi paws. There site didnt copy neopets that much, but the principle is totally copied. I actually found this site by searching for graphics help and I found a banner for the site. The home page is totally like neo's. I would never ditch my neopets for anything on those other sites. They have completely gone against neo's rules and broke there copyright too. Even though this is one of my favorite 'non' neo sites, They still broke the rules.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my little blog about neopets. I am going to be writing everyday, since I am going to be in english honors. I really love neopets and I want people to stop breaking there copy right. I am 13 years old and I am in 8th grade! I live in the USA. I speak about 5 languages. German,english,spanish,french,and Indian. I am american, german,polish,and Irish. There may be more but I forgot them. Thats all ya need to know about me. xoxo-Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home